As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy-to-use features include:
- Intuitive organization, color tabs, and simple keys;
- Similar-having a look species side by side;
- Over 2,800 full-color illustrations;
- Range maps of species which might be another way difficult to differentiate;
- Index of commonplace and scientific names;
- Lightweight and compact—ideal for backpacking.
Impressively detailed and comprehensive, the guide includes:
- More than 1,700 species;
- Descriptions of behavior, adaptations, and interactions between species;
- Species and topics no longer found in so much guides, including aquatic life, spiders and webs, plankton, plant galls, bark beetle galleries, animal tracks and evidence, seasonal star charts, weather patterns, and cloud formations.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.